Monday 23 September 2024

What a Bastard

I had a really shit day yesterday.

I went out on Saturday with a friend to an event. If I hadn't organised it on Friday I wouldn't have bothered, because I was tired and disinterested in doing anything.

By the time I got home I was really tired, and the nappy was properly wet, a disgusting feeling. I showered, changed and had dinner and was feeling ok by bedtime, but bladder control had disappeared.

Yesterday I woke up dizzy, with a headache and constant hot flushes. Nothing I could do would shift the headache, and I kept walking into doorframes. Once or twice I thought I was going to fall, and I had the shakes once or twice. I was taking various different painkillers, but in the end I got the headache dulled enough to get to sleep.

I was really bloody miserable and I don't want another day like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment